Software Development Department
- Strong knowledge of React, React Native,
- 4+ years working experience in client-side web and mobile development;
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with common front-end devtools such as babel, webpack, npm, etc.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN.
- Experience in design and building cross-platfrom mobile applications
- English at least intermediate
- Proficient soft skills and ability to work in a team
- Strong knowledge of iOS is required (3+ years)
- Spoken English (Intermediate level or above) is required
- Knowledge of SWIFT (or Objective C)
Nice to have:
- Experience with IoT
- MQTT/ WebSocket / Real time protocols
- Designing of architecture for enterprise cloud applications
- Development of core functionality
- Coordination of team work (4 developers, 1 BA, 1QA)
- Tasks decomposition, distribution
- Code review
- Customer communications, onsite visits
- Experience on commercial projects 3+ years.
- Advanced level in:
- Java 8, J2EE;
- Spring(Core, Security, AOP, Transactions, Boot, MVC);
- Hibernate3, JPA;
- RESTful WebServices;
- Upper Intermediate English;
- Good Communication Skills;
- Good Logical & Analytical skills;
- Experience in source version control systems (Github).
We are looking for a Middle/Senior Python developer to help our company deliver value to our customers just in time and with excellent code quality. We offer you to participate in great, challenging and interesting projects.
- Writing high-quality, reusable and documented code
- Scalable and reliable applications design
- New functionality implementation to meet product requirements
- Existing solution maintenance so that the customer experience is seamless
- Code profiling, debug and optimization
- Development process and deployment automation
- Estimation and milestones definition for new projects
- Architectural decisions
- Code review
- Resource and time management
- Establishing communication inside and out of the team
- Meetings and occasional brainstorming participation
- Professional experience in Python 3.6-3.7: good level (concurrency, asyncio), Django, Flask, Django Rest Framework, Django admin lte2, AWS
- An understanding in Architecture patterns: micro services, scaling, load balancing
- A deep knowledge of web development technologies and frameworks
- Configuration CI\CD, auto deployment to cloud, Git flow variants
- Solid professional PostgreSQL experience
- Understanding the fundamentals of software design principles
- Good English is a must
Software Development Department
- Excellent knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes (Openshift) and Helm
- Good knowledge of log management including ELK, Splunk or equivalent log server technologies.
- Good programming skills and experience in scripting languages like Perl/Shell/Python.
- Knowledge and experience using Chef, Puppet or Ansible automation to deploy and be able to manage Linux systems in production and CI environments
- Ability to demonstrate a clear, energetic and excited interest in automating everything (build, test, release/deploy, monitoring, reporting), which includes “Infrastructure as Code”
- 5-7 years of experience in information technology with a focus on Unix/Linux
- A firm understanding of Linux internals and experience in the design, implementation and maintenance of large-scale virtual and physical UNIX/Linux based infrastructures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT a relevant field or High School Diploma and solid related work experience
Business Analysis Department
- Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs;
- Elicit business and user requirements via workshops/meetings, analysis of competitive systems, and other methods;
- Conduct Discovery / Analysis phases on projects;
- Prepare all the necessary artifacts as appropriate such as Vision and Scope document, Consulting reports, SRS, use cases/user stories, diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
- Process requests for proposal, including participation in the creation of commercial proposals and BA activities estimation.
- 3+ years of professional experience in IT Business Analyst position;
- Good knowledge of business analysis theory and the ability to effectively use it in IT industry;
- Experience in creating and maintaining business analysis documentation (Vision and Scope, SRS, Wireframes creation, User Manual, etc.);
- UML and BPMN notations knowledge;
- General understanding of common deployment methodologies;
- Fluent written and spoken English (Upper-Intermediate+).
As a plus will be:
- Practical experience with the solutions for data visualization (Tableau, MS Power BI, Qlik);
- Practical experience in description of building the reports;
- SQL knowledge (ability to write simple queries);
- Basic knowledge of project management;
- Experience in pre-sales activities;
- Experience in direct communication to End-customer.
- Multi-tasking and organizational skills;
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills;
- Tendency to self-development and professional proactivity;
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- High attention to details.
Learn, Work and get inspired by the best tech building around you. If you have the below then we might make a great team.
- Own Your Task
- Loves to Innovate
- Think Out of the Box
- Create Long Lasting Value